Our policy for pricing your ride is based on two of our core values: complete transparency and no surprises. You can trust that your rate will be exactly as it is published on our website: no hidden fees, high season rates, or ad hoc pricing.
In the spirit of transparency, here’s a look at how your rate is determined:
1. Base fare:
Find base fare prices in our rates tables or by quoting a ride. Prices are per vehicle type (not per person). Fuel, tolls, parking, taxes and all airport fees are always included in our base rates and are never added as a surcharge.
2. Extra fee for special pickups, including:
- Early and late pickups – 100% of this premium goes to the drivers.
- $15 from 4:00AM to 4:59AM and after midnight
- $20 from 3:00AM to 3:59AM
- $25 from 2:00AM to 2:59AM
- Extra passenger pickups are $10 (eg passengers located at two different locations)
- Holiday pickups cost an extra $35 (Thanksgiving day, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years day, Easter and 4th of July. 100% of the holiday premium goes to our drivers.)
We suggest a gratuity of 20% of your total fare. You may pay the driver a cash tip or you may elect to have gratuity added to your credit card bill. If you would like to pay an amount other than 20% on your credit card bill, please contact us to let us know.
- Active military personnel & full time students (ID Required): 5% discount
- Corporate Accounts: visit our corporate page or contact us for more information.
5. Frequent Riders: Ride frequently and every 10th ride is free!
A ride is a one-way segment. For example, a round-trip service to the airport counts for two rides. The “free ride” is also one segment.
*This program only applies to full fare bookings. All discounted bookings, corporate discounted bookings are not included in the “frequent rider” program. Rides more than two years old are not included.