Our policy for pricing your ride is based on two of our core values: complete transparency and no surprises. You can trust that your rate will be exactly as it is published on our website: no hidden fees, high season rates, or ad hoc pricing.
In the spirit of transparency, here’s a look at how your rate is determined:
1. Base fare:
Find base fare prices in our rates tables or by quoting a ride. Prices are per vehicle type (not per person). Fuel, tolls, parking, taxes and all airport fees are always included in our base rates and are never added as a surcharge.
2. Extra fee for special pickups, including:
- Early and late pickups – 100% of this premium goes to the drivers.
- $15 from 4:00AM to 4:59AM and after midnight
- $20 from 3:00AM to 3:59AM
- $25 from 2:00AM to 2:59AM
- Extra passenger pickups are $10 (eg passengers located at two different locations)
- Holiday pickups cost an extra $35 (Thanksgiving day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years day, Easter and 4th of July. 100% of the holiday premium goes to our drivers.)
We suggest a gratuity of 20% of your total fare. You may pay the driver a cash tip or you may elect to have gratuity added to your credit card bill. If you would like to pay an amount other than 20% on your credit card bill, please contact us to let us know.
- Active military personnel & full time students (ID Required): 5% discount
- Corporate Accounts: visit our corporate page or contact us for more information.